[App_rpt-users] Just beginning

Ron Polluconi rpolluconi at verizon.net
Sat May 22 17:43:28 UTC 2010

Hello,

I have built the CentOS system and installed it via the distribution
disk along with Asterisk as part of the distribution.

Everything seems OK but when I noticed that the .conf files were not
passed the node and password information. I have edited the iax.conf
and rpt.conf files and, hopefully resolved that issue.

My issue is trying to make  the modified CM105 fob come up and be
recognized.
Watching the boot process for CentOS it seems the fob is seen and
recognized but when I enter into the the Radio Tune functions I get
the following;

Radio Tune
Active Radio interface is [USB]
Device string is
Card is -1

The RED and Green LED's on the FOB are both on solid not flashing as
noted in the set up text.

When I try a command

Radio Tune Txvoice 500

The response is Device USB currently not active.

Any an all help is very much appreciated....

Thanks,

Ron Polluconi
rpolluconi at verizon.net
KJ7IY  - ORRC Region 2 Director