[App_rpt-users] Connect and disconnect messages,

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sun May 30 17:37:56 UTC 2010

yea!!! another satisfied customer!!! :-)

Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 12:36:17 -0500
From: ckraly at gmail.com
To: kb2ear at kb2ear.net
CC: app_rpt-users at qrvc.com
Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Connect and disconnect messages,

THAT DID IT!!!!
I knew I was missing something.
Got it set up on 2180, now to change all the other nodes....
Thanks everyone

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Scott Weis <kb2ear at kb2ear.net> wrote:

If thats not what your looking for this is the only other thing I can
find.

      telemdefault
      0 = telemetry output off, 1 = telemetry output on, 2 = timed
telemetry output on command execution and for a short time thereafter
      1

found on http://app-rpt.qrvc.com/node/103