[App_rpt-users] SheevaPlug

Stephen - K1LNX k1lnx at k1lnx.net
Mon May 31 10:08:49 UTC 2010

Take a look at the PlugPBX project: http://www.plugpbx.org/

While it's focused on Asterisk/FreePBX, he did get it running on there
succesfully. He found my install script that I use for Debian, added a few
things, and was able to compile/install it just fine:
http://www.plugpbx.org/?page_id=137

My install script for Asterisk 1.6.2 and FreePBX are located here:
http://www.k1lnx.net/wiki/index.php/Asterisk_1.6_install_on_Debian_Lenny

And for app_rpt:
http://www.k1lnx.net/wiki/index.php/App_RPT/TIARA

These are all written for Debian Lenny (my distro of choice) but I bet with
a little tweaking Limey Linux would run great on this platform. Limey Linux
would actually probably be perfect for something like this.

If I didn't already have a satisfiable machine, I would definitely give it a
try. I'm currently running on an Intel Atom processor and it works great.
The box also serves double duty as a firewall.

Stephen
K1LNX

Stephen Brown - ARS K1LNX
Johnson City, TN EM86