[App_rpt-users] Config Question

Randy k8khw-1 at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 6 00:09:11 UTC 2010

I noticed if I make a Echolink connection via RF sending DTMF tones and finish
the call and try another call a little while latter it connects back to the same station
I was linked up with , Even though I am sending differnt tones It does not let  me finish
the complete call before it does so, Something like say I called 9999 I sent
*3 300 9999 It connects to the station and I disconnect and all is ok , A little latter
I attempt to call 1234  I send *3 300 1 and by that time its connection to 9999 again.
Any ideas

                                         Randy