[App_rpt-users] IRLP and Allstar

Dale Weber n7pkt at hybotics.org
Wed Nov 10 00:19:12 UTC 2010

On Tuesday, November 09, 2010 02:39:57 pm Greg Thornwall wrote:
> Is there a easy way to interface Allstar with a IRLP reflector channel?
> Will TLB do this?

	We are no longer allowed to interface with IRLP.  This is due to Dave
Cameron's request that support for IRLP be removed from AllStarLink. This is a
sad development, but we must honor Dave's request.

	8-Dale
--
Open your mind, Read, Learn, Think, Apply.
AllStarLink Node 2392 / EchoLink node 6185 / 73, from N7PKT!