[App_rpt-users] missing astupd.sh?

Tony KT9AC kt9ac at ameritech.net
Wed Nov 10 20:30:14 UTC 2010

Brett,

I too just installed a new server from the ACID distro, and it reported
0.257 when asked (I'm going to update tonight). The current on SVN is
0.273; here are the instructions:

Upgrading Asterisk to latest (SVN) version :

cd /usr/src
rm -rf astsrc (or move it out of the way to be safe)
wget http://x.allstarlink.org/svn-trunk.tar.gz -O- | tar xzv
mv trunk astsrc
cd astsrc
make upgrade-acid

You can also just leave the files on /usr/src/trunk/ since that was the
way I always have done it in the past. I never used the update script
myself.

Tony