[App_rpt-users] Alaska Reflector pushes AllStarLink

Dale Weber n7pkt at hybotics.org
Wed Nov 17 00:40:04 UTC 2010

	Greetings,

	I checked into the Alaska Morning Net today and was surprised to see the
owner (Dave Cloyd, KL7M) praising AllStar's audio quality and recommending it
over EchoLink.  Several folks connected up to node 27372 (Alaskan Reflector
Bridge, K8KHW), which I was also conencted to. So, the Alaskan Reflector now
has bridges from both EchoLink and AllStarLink, as well as the native IRLP
(Reflector 9070). The EchoLink bridge is node 1654 (KL7M).

	I just thought everyone who might not already know would like to know
about this development.

	8-Dale
--
Open your mind, Read, Learn, Think, Apply.
AllStarLink Node 2392 / EchoLink node 6185 / 73, from N7PKT!