[App_rpt-users] Node Freeze up on 2392

Dale Weber n7pkt at hybotics.org
Tue Nov 23 15:45:17 UTC 2010

	Last night, I had my node connected to 27372, and the last time I
transmitted, my node must have froze up with the transmitter keyed. I did not
realize this carrier was being caused by me right away, until I happened to
glance at the URI and saw it was not blinking - just s solid green light. I
don't know what caused this, but I would like to find out and fix it so it does
not happen again. I could not gain access to my node via SSH so ended up
having to just warm boot it to get it back to normal.

	Any ideas?

	8-Dale
--
Open your mind, Read, Learn, Think, Apply, and Have Fun!
AllStarLink Node 2392 | EchoLink node 6185 | 73, from N7PKT!