[App_rpt-users] PICO NODE is now a REALITY!

Dale Weber n7pkt at hybotics.org
Fri Nov 26 10:09:29 UTC 2010

On Thursday, November 25, 2010 11:51:45 pm Peter Elke wrote:
> This is perfect for my pelican box nodes.  What Ethernet and/or wifi
> adaptor did you use?

	We're using the newer BeagleBoard-xM, which has on board 10/100 Ethernet,
and this works great. I've also been experimenting with WiFi using a couple
different LinkSys dongles, but I haven't had enough time to play with that to
kmow if it will be reliable or not.

	8-Dale
--
Open your mind, Read, Learn, Think, Apply, and Have Fun!
AllStarLink Node 2392 | EchoLink node 6185 | 73, from N7PKT!