[App_rpt-users] how do I change default port from 4569 to 4568 on node?

REDBUTTON_CTRL jrorke at cogeco.ca
Sat Oct 2 13:45:17 UTC 2010

  Hi All, I know this has been asked before.
I have 2 node boxes and would like to put both on the same router/IP. I
would like to change the def port on one of the nodes to 4568 so I can
operate both boxes.

The first server has 4 nodes on it already and maxed out on the USB
ports. So using second box to add an extra node.

I remember somebody saying that a change must be made in the node and
the folks at Allstar have to set something in the server?

Please advise.

Thanks. Jon VA3RQ