[App_rpt-users] Network configuration

David KE6UPI dshaw at ke6upi.com
Sun Oct 10 14:57:49 UTC 2010

Hello Darril, Your router should have come with a DHCP server built in. So
your APT-RPT server should get an address from the router. On the server log
in and type ifconfig. This will show you the IP address on the server. Log
in to the router and forward the IAX UDP port "4569" to your server.

David