[App_rpt-users] Finally, GPIO signals on a USB device!!!

Tremors834 at aol.com Tremors834 at aol.com
Mon Oct 11 12:21:08 UTC 2010

So what would be practical possibilities or uses of having  access to the
GPIO pins?
Thanks
Gene
KC2WDZ

In a message dated 10/9/2010 10:18:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
k1lnx at k1lnx.net writes:

P.S. I was under the impression that there was already a  way of setting a
channel
variable from the Asterisk CLI, but a very brief  glance a few moments ago
did not
turn anything up. Do any of you know a  way of doing it??

Hmm that's a good question, I just poked around on my 1.6 box because  it
seems like they included something like that with 1.6, not sure on 1.4 but
nonetheless I'm not turning up anything either.

Don't think it's  possible... but I could be wrong

Stephen Brown - ARS  K1LNX
Johnson City, TN EM86
_http://www.k1lnx.net_ (http://www.k1lnx.net/)
PSTN:  423-665-9367