[App_rpt-users] ACID Install with USB Thumb Drive vs CD-ROM

Keith Dobbins dobbins125 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 16:24:26 UTC 2010

Just wondering if it was possible to do a acid install without a CD-ROM Drive? I tried uunetbootin but it gives me that it can't find the kickstart file. I figure it's the difference in file systems for the install. I haven't played around with linux for a while but could eventually get it to work the more I played with it bu just didn't want to reinvent the wheel. I have tons of usb thumb drives but limited access to a usb cd-rom (have to borrow from a friend). Thanks!

Keith Dobbins A.S.
Flight Paramedic
3402 Linden Street
Parkersburg, WV 26104-1608