[App_rpt-users] Confirmation of disconnection, DTMF function lists

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 19 19:29:16 UTC 2010

Well, no one is requesting anything here.. I just made it possible, if desired, to publish
a function list tailored to the actual functions implemented on each node.
Some people may do it, some may not. Its a cool option if that sort of thing is desired.
Again, its really mainly intended for the basic 'Allstar' functions more then anything else.

Like for example:

https://allstarlink.org/portal/dtmf_functionlist.php?node=2001

Note: I didnt include anything terribly "dangerous" (although
on that node, I dont even have anything "dangerous" even defined).

JIM WB6NIL