[App_rpt-users] Files in the "custom" dir

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 21 10:18:06 UTC 2010

The /etc/asterisk/custom directory is intended to contain customized files
for use in addition to the server-generated ones. The config information
contained in them is intended to be in addition to server-generated information.
In order to do this you have to use special notation (something natively-supported
in Asterisk config files, but NEVER has been documented as such) which is
putting '(+)' after the name of the sectiion/category in the file, for example:

In /etc/asterisk/custom/rpt.conf you might put (in your case):

[functions2392](+)

82=cop,49
83=cop,50

Something like that.