[App_rpt-users] chan_echolink improvements

Dale Weber n7pkt at hybotics.org
Thu Oct 21 19:08:50 UTC 2010

On Thursday, October 21, 2010 11:21:29 am Jim Duuuude wrote:
> I have made some major improvements to chan_echolink:

	Improvements are usally always a good thing. :D

> 4. chan_echolink now has a couple of CLI commands: 'echolink debug level',
> 'echolink dbdump' and 'echolink dbget'.

	You had also mentioned an 'rpt load' command, but I don't seem to have
that.  Is there another dir I should have in my PATH?

> The latest versions of chan_echolink.c and app_rpt.c from SVN implement
> this. If you are going to upgrade, you *MUST* upgrade both chan_echolink
> *AND* app_rpt, since the interface between app_rpt and the chan_echolink
> database completely changed.

	I'll upgrade both, but am not sure how, since I am still a newbie to
this. I know how to use svn though. Is there an update script that takes care
of rebuilding asterisk?

	8-Dale
--
I can handle complexity.  It's the simple things that confound me.
Open your mind, Read, Learn, Think, Apply. 73, from NPKT!