[App_rpt-users] Autopatch Disabled

Dale Weber n7pkt at hybotics.org
Fri Oct 22 22:11:35 UTC 2010

	Hi,

	Autopatch is disabled on my node, but I was still able to accidently
trigger the subsystem when I hit *6. Shouldn't the autopatch system just not
respond to the autopatch DTMF codes if it is disabled? For now, I just changed
the codes that activate and deactivate the autopatch to codes I am not likely
to key by accident.

	8-Dale
--
I can handle complexity.  It's the simple things that confound me.
Open your mind, Read, Learn, Think, Apply. 73, from NPKT!