[App_rpt-users] beyond caffeine

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Sat Oct 23 00:34:49 UTC 2010

Or you could run that lady's voice through one of the sound editing tools
and make it go faster .

I have been playing with a program called WavePad.  It allows me to save out
MP3 files that really do run on the Asterisk MP3 player add-on (unlike MP3
files from Audacity).

As a bonus, I found it can import a GSM file and speed it up as fast as you
like (up to 400%), without changing the pitch.

The node numbers are in   /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/digits

Ken - KE2N

27021: W4BRM/R