[App_rpt-users] My inbound audio quality is sucking

Dale Weber n7pkt at hybotics.org
Sat Oct 23 03:24:57 UTC 2010

On Friday, October 22, 2010 07:33:20 pm Jim Duuuude wrote:
> That would require supporting (and sanctioning the use of) built-in audio
> cards in PC's which SOUND LIKE POOP! No... not going to happen! There is a
> reason that Allstar audio sounds so good, and a good part of it is the
> quality of the audio interface used.

	Speaking of audio quality, my incoming audio quality seems to be in the
pooper now.  I don't know why.  I was trying to enable the ULAW codec and
maybe I messed something up.  I'm still looking for what I might have done to
mess up incoming audio quality.

	I get frequent compliments on my outbound audio quality though! :D

	8-Dale
--
I can handle complexity.  It's the simple things that confound me.
Open your mind, Read, Learn, Think, Apply. 73, from NPKT!