[App_rpt-users] Interfacing an Icom 706MKIIG to a URI

Dale Weber n7pkt at hybotics.org
Sat Oct 23 16:09:21 UTC 2010

On Saturday, October 23, 2010 06:24:52 am Stephen - K1LNX wrote:
> Has anyone interfaced a 706 to a DMK URI? I'd like to embark on this
> journey on this fine Saturday, but before I start assembling cables I'd
> like to hear if anyone had any problems with getting this accomplished?

	I also have a 706, latest model, here.  Naturally, this is something I
want to tinker with also, and I already have a node number for it. :)

> I also have a USB based controller for the CI-V commands, I'm assuming
> that's how it changes frequency, mode, etc?

	I've got the USB CI-V cable also. When I am ready to experiment with
this, maybe we can share experiences.

	8-Dale
--
I can handle complexity.  It's the simple things that confound me.
Open your mind, Read, Learn, Think, Apply. 73, from NPKT!