[App_rpt-users] 900 levels and com port ?

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Sun Oct 24 17:43:51 UTC 2010

Regarding narrow band:  it's just half of what it is on 440 MHz.

What I did, for my 900 system, was to set the transmit level so deviation
was 1.5 kHz for TXVOICE and 300 Hz for TXTONE.

This results in 2.5 KHz max deviation as required for "narrow band".

Receive setup is the same - you set the service monitor for 1.5 kHz then run
RXVOICE and 300 Hz for RXTONE.

73

Ken