[App_rpt-users] Custom directory disappeared!

Dale Weber n7pkt at hybotics.org
Wed Oct 27 21:19:59 UTC 2010

	Hi,

	I just logged into my node computer to grab a copy of my custom
directory, and discovered it was GONE.  What happened?  I changed and
downloaded my node configuration from the website earlier, but as far as I know
the custom directory should not disappear like this.

	8-Dale
--
Open your mind, Read, Learn, Think, Apply..
AllStar Node 2392 / EchoLink 541558 / 73, from N7PKT!