[App_rpt-users] Parallel port & chan_tlb

K&R Yoksh yokshs at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 28 03:53:23 UTC 2010

Hello,

I received my CM108 fobs from Newegg today! I plugged one in and started playing around, but must have something wrong regarding the parallel port.

I briefly had the PTT working correctly, but not the COS (pin 11), so I upgraded again to make sure that I had the latest files (with pin 11 support).

I noticed in the SVN that app_rpt was version 0.269, and read that it included "chan_TLB" support. My apologies if this has been posted in detail somewhere, but I couldn't find it.

I'm wondering if the TLB support is Allstar support via TheLinkBox?  That'd be amazing if so!

Also, has anyone had luck with the parallel port under app_rpt? From the time I boot up, my AUX1 (pp4) is high. I'm not sure why I was able to get the PTT to work briefly? COS did not, although DTMF decode is working if I change the CTCSS decode tone to 0.0.. I'm not using discriminator audio, and the radios have CTCSS squelch.

Thanks for any advice. 73.

Kyle
K0KN