[App_rpt-users] Well im back, sort of

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 1 20:59:52 UTC 2010

Im back from the hospital once again.

Still qute weak and kinda out of it, but I can sit in front of a computer and so some stuff.

So, in the interest of trying to move on here, I would much appreciate it if everyone that
has a currently active problem/issue/something-broken, etc, wound individually send me an
email (off list) with details, so that I dont have to go thru hundreds of emails to try to figure out
who needs what and what has been resolved, and what hasnt, etc.

With this information, I can do what needs to be done and help who needs to be helped
at a pace and level that I am currently capable of and will not impede my process of
improving my health.

It will be most helpful if you can leave better contact info then just normal email. A phone
number would be marvelous. If you have a problem where you need some sort of configuration
assistance or are experiencing connectivity issues or something like that, you might leave
info so that I can log into your system and take a look and maybe even fix it or something.

Also, at the moment, I will not have the strength to deal with Echolink or IRLP issues. These
quite often take a serious level of research, testing, simulating, and just scratching my head.
This is just going to have to wait until everything else is taken care of and I am feeling much
better. Sorry.

JIM WB6NIL