[App_rpt-users] Question

Corey Dean N3FE n3fe at repeater.net
Wed Sep 8 13:08:23 UTC 2010

I have been having a heck of a time trying to find a fob with a cm108
chip in it.  I have 5 fobs here all from different suppliers and none of
them have the right chip even though they were listed as a cm108.

I had seen a alsaradio channel driver and tried that but it errors our
asterisk with a 127 error.  Is there anything out there so that we can
use serial/soundcard interfacing instead of a fob or the expensive quad
card?

Corey  N3FE

--
This message was scanned and is believed to be clean.