[App_rpt-users] URI problem

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Wed Sep 8 17:07:13 UTC 2010

David
just stick it onto a Windoz PC and run your favorite sound app there.
but in Linux,
the command 'lsusb' should show you if the device is being recognized (USB 2.0 port required)
and
in the CLI, you can use 'txkey'  and the various 'radio active ..." commands to put it through it's paces

GL
Ken

type 'help radio'