[App_rpt-users] Question

Ramesh Dhami (VA3UV) Ramesh at va3uv.com
Wed Sep 8 19:45:11 UTC 2010

On 08/09/2010 3:39 PM, Corey Dean N3FE wrote:
> I ordered two from here at two different times in the last month and
> they both show as JMTek, LLC. They aren’t cm108’s.

<-- Correct... The link to the dealextreme site was posted on my FREE
STAR* page as we certified these fobs for use with the PC based GMSK
repeater software on our FREE STAR* systems.  That does not mean that
they are certified to work with app_rpt.  In fact, one of our team
members did try a dealextreme fob on an app_rpt system and the s/w did
not recognize the fob.

That said, do not order one of these fobs for your Allstar / app_rpt
systems hoping that it is a CM108... you will be severely disappointed.

Cheers!

Ramesh.