[App_rpt-users] Question

Mike Roedel - KB7XP mike at microdel.org
Wed Sep 8 20:54:34 UTC 2010

Roger -

I wonder if you may be able to suggest a source for FOB's.  I've purchased
one DMK URI which is working perfectly.  It's an excellent, well designed
and constructed device (I just had to pop it open to have a look).  I need
two more but am reluctant to spend another $140.

I did try my luck on eBay at the suggestion of an earlier email on the
list:
http://cgi.ebay.com/USB-2-0-3D-AUDIO-SOUND-CARD-ADAPTER-VIRTUAL-7-1-ch-/250537558990

After ~18 days I received my order, plugged it in to the linux box and
'lsusb' revealed that the devices had JMTek, LLC chips.  I was just
getting ready to place an order from "dealextreme" until I saw the reply
from Ramesh VA3UV.

I'm all for experimenting and DIY but I'm also hoping to avoid the
"CM-108/9 lottery".

-- Thanks, Mike