[App_rpt-users] Question

Bogdan Diaconescu yo3iiu at yo3iiu.ro
Thu Sep 9 07:27:22 UTC 2010

Hi Corey,

chan_alsaradio needs to be added into asterisk build by modifying the
Makefile in the channels directory. Then when building the asterisk it
should build properly. You need alsalib installed. However, when you run
asterisk it will probably conflict with chan_alsa(instaleld by default in
asterisk) which needs to be disabled from your system.

Bogdan