[App_rpt-users] Question

Bob Brown - WØNQX bbrown at byrg.net
Thu Sep 9 18:00:24 UTC 2010

well that is a mouth full to say the least

but  it is a doable task.

may take me some time to learn this process

but sweeping audio  passbands  ez to do i have those tools at my disposal..

the other stuff .. well a small learning curve but i think it is doable.

and as for the "FOB"

~~~SNIP~~~
Besides, 'FROB' will generate even more questions and strange looks then
'FOB'
would anyway, and if you see someone giving you a smug grin (and they appear
be at least 50 years old), you should probably strongly encourage them to
join
you singing a bar or 2 of 'Alice's PDP-10' (see
http://www.hactrn.net/sra/alice).
"You can hack anything you want, with TECO and DDT"....
~~~SNIP

I can relate to this too...hihi ;)

--
Thanks in Advance

   Bob Brown, WØNQX

   Kansas City Metro Area

   http://sm0kenet.net

   http://byrg.net

   http://kcdstar.byrg.net

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Its not how many watts you have,
its the SIZE of your watts that matter! -- Johnny Marshall, W0JM-SK