[App_rpt-users] morse id?

hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Fri Sep 10 19:36:36 UTC 2010

That could be part of your problem. The config files in /etc/asterisk
can't be changed when in portal download mode.
There is a way to override the downloaded config by making a directory
with a certain name and then adding your changes
to override the downloade config in there. Jim posted something to the
mailing list a while back, so search the archives
and see what you can find.

Steve
WA6ZFT