[App_rpt-users] New User Question

Corey Dean N3FE n3fe at repeater.net
Fri Sep 17 18:00:30 UTC 2010

The problem hasn't came back at all today.  Not sure what happened.

Now, I am getting ready to add anoth usb sound frob to the system.  I
have tried a few things but I can't seem to find how to activate it for
the port I want.

I have to be missing something.  When I go into radio-tune-menu it says
it isn't active.  It doesn't have any audio coming out the thing either.
Any suggestions?

Yes, I am using the right fobs...

Corey  N3FE