[App_rpt-users] MAX_URI

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 21 17:43:49 UTC 2010

Okay... I want to see a picture of this... Yes, All 32 of those URI's all connected up to your 1 computer...

this should be interesting...

JIM WB6NIL

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 09:19:40 +0000
From: cemergen at gmail.com
To: app_rpt-users at qrvc.com
Subject: [App_rpt-users] MAX_URI

hello everybody,
i've 32 uri adapters and i want to run 32 uri at same time so fist 7 uri is working, others isn't working, is there any limit to do this?i've found a code in the linux server

file name: chan_usbradio.c
in that file :

#define MAX_URIS            32

when change this number 32 to 3, only 3 uri is working but change 32 to 64 or something.. only 7 uri is working.. i don't understant that,please help me.. thanks have a nice days