[App_rpt-users] Cheap USB Fobs

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 29 16:05:49 UTC 2010

As I have stated in the past (and got absolutely no significantly helpful response)
I wil be MORE THEN HAPPY to evaluate whatever "the" popular USB chip is
currently, if SOMEONE would PLEASE determine what that is, and demonstate
to me that it is the case (perhaps by showing me a number of places where they
are available and are clearly documented as to be the desired device. After all,
we cant have people relying on complete luck and/or randomness as far as whether
they are buying an appropriate device).

Personally, I took a look at various random places, such as EBAY that sell a number
of USB audio devices, and for the most part NONE of them even HINT as to the
maker/type of USB device contained in them.

And then of course, there are the ones that say they are the C-media chip and LIE!!
Poo-ey on them!!!

JIM WB6NIL