[App_rpt-users] Maxtrac as a remote base

Bob Brown - WØNQX bbrown at byrg.net
Wed Sep 29 16:18:19 UTC 2010

well with that being said

i would use it too...

i have BCD uses of kenwood commcial radio that i could to that with

also serial control of some as well.

and i have my fair share of maxtracs and radius rigs as well.
--
Thanks in Advance

   Bob Brown, WØNQX

   Kansas City Metro Area

   http://sm0kenet.net

   http://byrg.net

   http://kcdstar.byrg.net

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Its not how many watts you have,
its the SIZE of your watts that matter! -- Johnny Marshall, W0JM-SK