[App_rpt-users] DealExtreme CM108 fobs

Yokshs yokshs at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 29 20:57:10 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I opened all 4 of the "so called" CM108 units that I bought from DealExtreme. The packaging, and plastic cases for each unit are identical, but the PCBs are different.

Of 4 units purchased, I ended up with 3 "blob" units, and one CM119 leaded unit.

I'm going to send DealExtreme my thoughts in an email/feedback, but I doubt they'll replace the units, or refund my $$$.

I was considering using the CM108 fob for audio only anyway, so long as I can use serial or parallel for COS/PTT.

Do the CM119 units work with Allstar?

73.

Kyle
K0KN