[App_rpt-users] RSSI and Courtesy Tone

Tony KT9AC kt9ac at ameritech.net
Fri Apr 1 20:56:24 UTC 2011

If you can derive the RSSI voltage, connect it to an Op-Amp to get a
high/low style logic signal (adjustable threshold). Connect that to an
GPIO input and use the Event Management System to redefine the CT tone
dynamically. At least in theory that's how I would do it.

It's a good thought, many areas of app_rpt can be enhanced if you look
into the source code long enough.

Tony