[App_rpt-users] Question on computer internet connection

Neal Garbenis njgarbenis at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 01:25:27 UTC 2011

The easy way would be to use a wireless bridge they work great.

Option two find a wireless pci or USB device and hope it's compatiple, configure wlan0 instead of eth0.  You will most likely have to do some manual compiling to get the device to work

Sent from my iPhone
Reverse Autopatch access allows a caller (eiter with or without an AllStar Link user ID, selectible by configuration) to cause a Node to announce their presence (while on hold) and if a user of the Node wishes, may connect to call onto the Node. If the Node is configured to require use by a valid AllStar Link user, then the user is prompted to enter their AllStar User Security PIN before connecting then to the Node.