[App_rpt-users] Anyone compiling asterisk from sources onDebian.

Jann Traschewski jann at gmx.de
Wed Apr 6 18:26:29 UTC 2011

 Hi,

I have trouble to get my URI board blinking with the "red" LED after
starting zaptel on a fresh Debian/Squeeze box (as far as I remember it did
on my installations with Debian/Lenny).

Alsamixer does show the CM108 but the Asterisk console does show: [Apr  6
20:23:04] WARNING[2107]: chan_usbradio.c:2236 setformat: Unable to re-open
DSP device 0 (usb): No such file or directory

The only difference I found is the missing /dev/dsp on Debian/Squeeze. Any
ideas?
Tnx!

73,
Jann