[App_rpt-users] Anyone compiling asterisk from sources onDebian.

Jann Traschewski jann at gmx.de
Thu Apr 7 10:08:41 UTC 2011

Ok, thank you guys. It works now.

The module "snd_pcm_oss" was not loaded and therefore /dev/dsp* did not
exist. Moreover I added the module "snd_intel8x0" (my internal sound card)
to the blacklist of modules being loaded on startup. This way
Asterisk/app_rpt was able to access the correct soundcard (URI) and the
green LED began to flash ;)

73,
Jann