[App_rpt-users] needed: radios for VOTER system testing

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 8 20:39:55 UTC 2011

I am planning on doing some testing of the VOTER system here in my local
 area
and have chosen the Madera Country Sheriff's main channel as
the source of
radio signals (156.240 MHz, 5Khz dev).

I need to
 find a source of 5 or 6 Maxtrac or Radius type radios that have
16
pin connectors (so that I can get discriminator audio out of them).
 dont even need them permanently, just long enough to do this testing.
It would even be okay of they have non-functional transmitters, since there
will be no transmitting done related to this testing (I am just testing the receiver
voting stuff).

Does anyone have such equipment available for this purpose?

Thanks.

JIM WB6NIL