[App_rpt-users] 2 systems on one LAN, each with an Echolink number

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 10 03:19:44 UTC 2011

Well if youre going to get one of your neighbors involved, why dont you just
get their permission (of course) and have a wireless device on their network
and either put it on your existing LAN (assuming their local LAN netblock is
different then yours) or put in a second NIC card or something. chan_echolink
is perfectly capable of running as many Echolink nodes as you have (public) IP addresses
on your server.