[App_rpt-users] Telemetry bug?

Scott Weis kb2ear at kb2ear.net
Sun Apr 24 20:51:50 UTC 2011

I am trying to set up separate telemetry stanzas for each repeater on the
same computer. (4 total)  I specify telemetry= in each node stanza and
create a telemetry stanza to match. Only the stanza named telemetry works.
If I name it anything else (like telemetry2) it uses the defaults from the
app_rpt.c and kicks out this error: [Apr 24 16:44:05] WARNING[9736]
app_rpt.c: telem_lookup:ctx failed on Zap/pseudo-1601063541

Can someone else out there try this and confirm the behavior?

Thanks & 73,
Scott KB2EAR