[App_rpt-users] chan_simpleusb

Ramesh Dhami, VA3UV/M ramesh at va3uv.com
Mon Aug 1 02:39:09 UTC 2011

Hi All:

With tremendous help from Jim, we have chan_simpleusb and app_rpt running on an Alix 3d3 single board (embedded) system.

The Alix board runs Centos off a 2GB CF card; has a 500MHz processor, 128MB of RAM, is DC powered, making it an attractive solution for remote sites.

For testing, I just have a single radio connected to it and it is working very well indeed.  Next step is to connect a full duplex repeater and see how that goes.  I am sure that it will be fine if early indication is anything to go by!

Thank you Jim!

Ramesh.

www.va3uv.com

A member of the FREE STAR* team.