[App_rpt-users] New ACID release

Lu Vencl vencl at att.net
Mon Aug 22 11:42:31 UTC 2011

I think it might be worth mentioning for those not aware, when you install
the package with an ISO that was created way back, the well written
installation script will go out and ensure the latest update, so in the end,
you will be current.

I just did an install last week and ended up with Ver 285 when complete.