[App_rpt-users] Shoutcast streaming

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 25 18:09:43 UTC 2011

yes.. actually there is a whole set of docs/files and some sorta other stuff
that we got working about 2 or 3 years ago..

Unless anyone who dealt with it can remember or knows [someone chime in please...]
I can go try to dig whatever it was up and figure out what it was.

But there is some sort of magic we put into app_rpt and there was some other stuff
to make all that work.

JIM

[There are parts of this project that I intentionally don't pay much attention to (after successful
implementation). It's about the only way to deal with something this complex.]