[App_rpt-users] Parallel port I/O with chan_simpleusb/usbradiounder Limey Linux

Jeff DePolo jd0 at broadsci.com
Wed Aug 31 01:00:28 UTC 2011

Yes, I'm using them as BCD outputs to steer a "memory-agile" GE Delta-S
remote base radio under Limey.  You'll probably recall you and I going back
and forth on some bug fixes a while back to get it working.  The biggest
problems were related to ioperm permissions; I think I fixed the last of the
bugs myself.

				--- Jeff WN3A