[App_rpt-users] Parallel port I/O withchan_simpleusb/usbradiounder Limey Linux

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Wed Aug 31 02:23:53 UTC 2011

Thank you, sir. Are you doing a new Limey store-bought tgz file, just add "dd"?

I tried rolling my own, and modified the kernel config for pp compiled in, not a module, and still didn't fly. I gave up and stuck with dsp decode of pl and cos. But I also suspect that the "motorboating" goes away if the software isn't doing all that other stuff, and just looking for a line to wiggle high ot low, etc. THAT allows easy interface to many radios.

Take care.

GeorgeC
W2DB
2360