[App_rpt-users] Parallel port I/O withchan_simpleusb/usbradiounder Limey Linux

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Wed Aug 31 02:37:06 UTC 2011

So...(I'm a hacker, not a programmer)...as I understand this, if I get the new sources into my limey box I can compile them with the new source?

I have a slackware linux laptop where I made my own limey one time, and it worked fine (on a D201 board before you folkis combined that with the D945 stuff)

The ACID distro I downloaded on Saturday has to be right, it works like a champ on the printer port. Also, in the docs it does not mention that pin 11 is available, and I peeked at the source and found that it was, and it did work. The controller I married it to has COS on pin 11, I didn't feel like soldering.

OK, Jim, thanks for the info/insight.

GeorgeC