[App_rpt-users] 64 bit

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Sun Dec 4 00:54:28 UTC 2011

On 12/3/11 4:21 PM, Bote Man wrote:
> Could be a crappy chipset built into the motherboard, higher priority
> hardware interrupt on the PCI card than the motherboard USB host, phase
> of the moon, etc.

Which it apparently turned out to be.  Oh well, live and learn.

> As for trouble with the MICOR, what could POSSIBLY go wrong with a
> MICOR??? It's built to last (as long as the interboard connector pins
> last, anyway).

Thinking it was the issues with the usb that happened at the same time
as I put the micor back online...that something that came back from the
repair shop was my first thought...will bring the micor back up...right
now, the rack of equipment is in disarray...but all nodes are working...

--
Bryan
In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.

Sent from my MacBook Pro.